Become a certified Gnarniac
Want to be part of the magic that creates Gnarnia? Exchange a little bit of work for a weekend of festivities in a far away land called Gnarnia. An experience that is unique to anything of its kind, Gnarniacs have a hands-on role in making this fun and exciting festival happen, while gaining experience in the music and live event industries.
- 12 hours of volunteer time are required for festival pass, rain or shine.
- You must be 18 with a valid state photo ID to participate, no exceptions.
- All volunteers will check in & out with the Volunteer Coordinator Only.
- Volunteers must check in upon arrival to receive their 3 day work schedule.
- Volunteers must work every assigned shift, 1 missed shift and you lose your deposit.
- Volunteers must show up on time to their shift, the previous volunteer is waiting on you to be relieved.
- Volunteers must check out at the end of the shift and verify the next volunteer is on schedule.
- Volunteer refunds will be mailed back to your address within 10 business days of August 13, 2012.
- Fill out the volunteer application
- Then, you will need to put down a deposit for the full festival price of $135.00. See Pay Pal button below!
- Only when you fulfill your time commitment of 12 hours (rain or shine), the deposit will be refunded.
- There are a limited amount of volunteer spaces on a first come, first serve basis.